Thursday, April 14, 2011

I gatta show ya'll some love

Again, I just gatta give a huge shout out to everyone veiwing theshiftlife.blogspot.com. Its crazy how just a few months ago I started this up and I wasn't getting any more than 10 veiws a day. Now I'm getting up to 100+ veiws a day. Thank you all so much for veiwing, being a part of, or reppin the site. I promise this is only going to grow more and more. There are so many moves that are going to be made once summer comes. Be patient and Expect more edits, merchandise, and tons of other shit. To any one out there with edits, photos, words, anything, do not hesitate to send me or martin any of your shit, we love seeing new shit and meeting kids in the scene. This site is for anyone and everyone so get wit it. spread the word, keep riding, STAY SHIFTED!

No comments: