Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little spot

ive walked by this so many times in my life and never stopped and thought of hitting it. BESY BELIEVE dats gon' be SHIFTED soon!
Kearny spot

SOME GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE!
mar
the boy mtold me he ordered his new parts soon, i think he's giving these new skavenger parts a try. Try to get a flick up once he sends me it. So we should be hitting the streets filming HARD for him
Me on the other hand I still got some time before I'm back in full effect on the bike. Money coming in slow and my back needs some work $$$$
YOUR boy james on the other hand has been doin his thang thang, workin on his blog, filmin stayin shifted. He was at the Lower east side Danscomp jam earlier today and Word is he got a lil Eddy murph that will possibly been thrown up, well see!!!
dans

Damn shame i couldnt make it out to this. NATE WILLIAMS!

No comments: